Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Outfit Idea: Chilly Night Out

I went out for cocktails to a couple fun, kinda swanky bars this weekend and was trying to figure out my outfit of course... always the fun part of getting ready! I thought about a cute skirt/dress with tights but wasn't sure how much we would be walking and didn't want to be cold. Below is what I want with...a little dressy but still with an urban edge. I have been loving the tunic silk blouses... feminine and perfect for skinny jeans and statement jewelry :).


Shoes: DSW
Black sknny jeans: Forever 21
Red Tunic: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. You just wear in wrong way, you cannot choose such a bright color match with black, that's too many difference, and if you like the crocodile embossed black handbags you can wear it!

    ReplyDelete