Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Swim, Bike, Run... Swim, Bike, Run

Well I decided to get back into triathlons this year. I have taken two summers off from the tri world, but felt like it was time to live by three words: swim, bike, run.

The big motivator is that it's the inaugural event of the Denver Triathlon! I'm pretty excited to be a part of that. I hear that the race director is the same person that puts on the LA Triathlon. I competed in the Chicago tri a few years ago and if it's anything close to that type of event it should be amazing!

My friend Jen is going to compete in the triathlons too, so I'm so thankful to have a training buddy to keep each other motivated!

So now I'm trying to be disciplined with my training and food choices... healthy healthy healthy (not worry, I count dark chocolate as healthy :)). 

Off for a a training bike ride! Let me know if you are training for any events this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment