Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fashion Trend: Nude Shoes

I have been loving the nude shoe fashion trend this spring and summer. I have found three styles (might sound like a lot but just hear me out!) to keep me fashionable!



(pictured from left to right)
Style 1: The Nude Pump
- This to me was the must-have of the group. These work great for dressy events, a night out with jeans and a dressy top, work, etc. To find the below I searched and searched and searched! I event sent back a pair to find exactly what I was looking for. I ended up with these Tahari's from DSW and am really happy with them. For their height they are actually quite comfortable. The only drawback with the lighter patent leather is that they get scuffed easily (if you have a way to get those marks off let me know!)

Style 2: The Nude Dressy Sandal
- I feel in love with these right away when I saw them from Ninewest (one of my favorite shoe brands). They are a bit trendy, but still classic and the heel is practical. I'm guessing these will be my go-to shoe this summer.

Style 3: The Nude Casual Sandal

- I'm not one to wear a lot of flats, but sometimes it really is just the practical thing to do. I found these cute Kelsi sandals with a slight wedge. I love all the straps as they are dressier than the normal flat sandals. I found them for a great price at T.J. Maxx. :)

Have you added nude shoes to your wardrobe yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment