Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outfit Ideas: Make Your White Jeans Work for Fall

I am loving the crisp fall air, but am not quite ready to say goodbye to all of my favorite summer pieces quite yet... especially white jeans! Is it just me or do you never feel like you get to wear them enough in the summer?

I wanted to get a few more wears in this fall and decided to pair them with some more "fall" type pieces to create the look.

The main staple of this outfit is the brown suede wedge booties... they just scream change of season. I just found these Franco Sarto's at Nordstrom Rack but they also have them at DSW.

From there I grabbed a camel colored Gap t-shirt and leopard scarf. Lastly I layered with my brown leather jacket.



 Let me know if you include your white jeans in your fall wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment