Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Little Red Pumps

I'll admit it... I LOVE shoes! In my mind they are the best part of an outfit and I often find myself picking out my clothes based on the pair of shoes that I'm dying to wear. As we said goodbye to summer I was on the hunt for a new pair of red heels to take me into fall. To me red pumps are an essential part of every woman's wardrobe... the can add a pop to the simplest of outfits.

My cousin and I were out and about shopping at Nordstrom Rack when I found the perfect pair! They are a gorgeous berry red with a bright red heel from Franco Sarto. I am definitely a shop the deals type of girl so finding these little beauties at the Rack made it even better!

These will go great with anything from dark skinny jeans and a simple black top to a fun dress and tights.

Do you have a go-to pair of little red pumps?




1 comment:

  1. Love love! I have a go-to pair of red pumps (patent leather pointy-toe), but I think they need to be updated - you've inspired me. DSW - here I come!

    ReplyDelete